Top Ten Tips for Screen Printers
A FEW TIPS THAT WORK FOR ME...
1. Keep your water tepid when washing out screens.
2. Use a cool down station or chiller plate when flashing.
3. Wipe up any splattered ink immediately.
4. Do a wash test on big orders.
5. Collect at least 50% down on an order.
6. Use plenty of platen adhesive for sweats.
7. Keep tension tight on your screens.
8. Meet your deadlines.
9. Advertise in good and bad times.
10. Keep a record of ink and shirt colors for customers.
Screen printer from New Jersey